MY DILEMMA IS YOU.

You Left With the Key and I'm Running Out of Time

My Maxi Dress

My Latest Look!

Likey?!! :) -Kimi

My One Birthday Wish

Hey everyone! I finally posted something on lookbook here's the link. For those of you who don't know what LB is... It's basically a fashionsite. Find out more info at: http://www.lookbook.nu .
ALL TRENDS DIE, BUT STYLE IS ALWAYS IN -kimi

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Meet Me at the Electric Chapel

Hello my beautiful followers! It's ChloeAnne here and I have posted a new look on look book!!! <3 Here it is:




Hey guys!! i know I havent posted a look in a long time, but that's mostly due to the fact that I havent seen kimi in a long time. So I really like this look at it took sooooo many shots to get the perfect three pics. I hope you like it! My inspiration was Quinn Fabray (Dianna Agron) from Glee and the song Electric Chapel from Lady Gaga's new album, Born This Way. 

ChloeAnne


So...that's my look! Go hype it! Yeahhh....go hype. Go on now. Shooo! <3 <3

Your Obedient Blogger,

ChloeAnne

No comments:

Post a Comment